Anti-algae Extra liquid - 5 liters
Algae are unicellular plant organisms that can develop and multiply rapidly in the pool water especially when its temperature is warm. Its appearance is quickly identified when we see that the pool begins to look cloudy and green.GRE proposes a large economic and high quality range of anti-algae products in various formats to prevent and eliminate these organisms from the pool.
Technical data sheet
- Problem Green waters
- Chemical Type Liquid
- Chemical Weight 5 liters
- Extra algaecide 5 litres
- Liquid format
- It has 3 treatments: eliminate the algae offering bactericide and fungicide actions
- Algae are unicellular vegetable bodies that can develop and rapidly multiply in pool water above all when the temperature is warm
- Algae spores are introduced into pool water via the wind the rain etc.
- Allows eliminating all the algae
- Quantity. Package contains: 5 litres
Method of use:
- Treatment for prevention against algae. Initial dose: add 1 litre of Ant algae extra 3 actions for every 100 m³ of water
- Maintenance dose: add 0.25 litres of EXTRA algaecide per 100 m³ of water once a week.
- The initial dosing must be respected always when a lack of transparency is seen in the water. These doses are indicative and can be modified according to the characteristics of each swimming pool climate conditions etc.