Robots VORTEX - GV3420
The pool electric pool cleaners of GRE range enable cleaning the pool in a comfortable, automatic and efficient way.
Our range of robots adapts to all types of pools and you can clean the bottom , the walls and the waterline. Equipped with innovative systems, GRE electric cleaners will collect large waste such as leaves and finer particles such as sand. The pool robot is the best tool to help you cleaning your pool.
- GV3420 es un limpiafondos eléctrico
- Adapts to all types of pools
- Ultra-powerful and constant cyclone suction
- Cyclone suction can hold debris in suspension using their high-power vortex inside the filter, helping to reduce filter blockages and maintain cleaning performance.
- Extra-large suction capacity
- Its (very high capacity) 5-litre filter
- It can suck up and hold all kinds of debris for maximum ease of use.
- Ease of acces and filter cleaning
- Number of motors: 3
- 2 cleaning cycles: Floor “Deep Clean”: 1h30. Floor / Walls / Water line: 2h30
- Surface area: 1180 cm2
- Filter: 100 μ
- Cable length: 18 m
- Standard features: Control unit, Filter canister Easy access and large
capacity, Trolley and Track front wheel for tiled pools