ph control pH reduce - 5 Kg
The balance between the water and its good condition happens first to control the pH level of the pool. The pH measures the acidity or basicity of the pool water.
The pH level of the pool should be between 7.2 and 7.7 for treatment products such as chlorine, bromine or active oxygen to be effective. If the pH of the pool rises too much, it will be necessary to use the pH reducer. However, if the pool´s pH lowers a lot, the pH increaser will have to be used.
Technical data sheet
- Problem Altered value
- Wight 5 kg
- Type Granules
- pH reducer in granulated format 5 kg
- Granular format: allows for quick dissolution of the product
- Allows increasing and stabilising the pH
- The pH must be kept between 7.2 and 7.6 in order to keep the pool in optimal condition. These values are perfect for swimmers’ skin and eyes
- A pH above the indicated values can provoke the formation of incrustations in the installation and cause obstruction of the filter
Method of use:
- Add 1.5 kg of retailer pH Down to reduce the pH of 100 m³ of water by 0.2 units. This is an approximate dose
- The pH value of the water must be between 7.2 and 7.6 and should be tested daily using a pH test kit
- Pour the necessary dose of product into a recipient with water, and equally distribute the mentioned solution on the surface of the pool, preferably in the evening, without the presence of bathers in the pool