Chlorine Boric free chlorine in tablets of 250 gr - 1,5 kg
Chlorine is the product par excellence for both the treatment of water and the care of the pool. It is also the most used and known in the market for its price, ease and comfort of use.
There are two categories of chlorine: shock chlorine to perform a shock treatment and to enable the opening of the pool after a non-use season and trichlorine for daily maintenance of the water. GRE range has several chlorine formats: granules, tablets or liquid to cover all the pool treatment needs.
Technical data sheet
- Problem Green waters
- Wight 1,5 kg
- Type Tablets
- Chlorine table without boric
- 250 g tablet format
- It is a healthy product which contains no additive that are harmful to health.
- Does not leave residues in the water
- Slower and more even dissolution of the tablet that makes it last longer in the water and distributes it more evenly.
- Get preventive and continuous disinfection of the water
- Maintaining sufficient free chlorine rate is necessary (1 mg/l)
- Permanent chlorination is recommended.
- Maintain a free chlorination rate for correct preventive and ongoing water cleaning
- Quantity. Package contains: 1.5 kg
Advantages of Chlorine treatment:
- Chlorine is a disinfectant and an oxidant
- Chlorine can be preserved by chemical stabilizers, thereby increasing its effectiveness and staying in the water even in direct sunlight. It is therefore recommended for outdoor swimming pools
- Chlorine is more economically priced than other water treatment products
Method of use:
- Initial treatment: add 15 g of graded shock chlorine or 1 tablet of shock chlorine for every m³ of water. After 2 hours, adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using pH reducer or increaser
- Maintenance treatment: with the pH of the water adjusted, place a tablet of chlorine slow in the skimmer baskets for each 30 m³ of water every 7 - 10 days. These doses are guidelines and can be modified according to the typical characteristics of each poo. These doses are indicative and can be modified according to the characteristics of each swimming pool, climate conditions, etc.
- The initial treatment must be repeated whenever the water is cloudy
- For pools where dosing devices are used, the proper dose of product is inserted and the water is allowed to circulate through them to dissolve the product.
- It is critical for the entire volume of pool water to be recirculated through the filtering equipment on a daily basis
- Free residual chlorine, must always be between 0.5-2 mg/l
- Check the levels at least twice a day
- Prolonged contact of the product with the pool surface should be avoided in the case of polyester, liner, vinyl or painted pools. This product discolours them.