Chlorine 250g tablets - 5 Kg
Chlorine is the product par excellence for both the treatment of water and the care of the pool. It is also the most used and known in the market for its price, ease and comfort of use.
There are two categories of chlorine: shock chlorine to perform a shock treatment and to enable the opening of the pool after a non-use season and trichlorine for daily maintenance of the water. GRE range has several chlorine formats: granules, tablets or liquid to cover all the pool treatment needs.
Technical data sheet
- Problem Cloudy Waters
- Wight 5 kg
- Type Tablets
- Chlorine tablets slow action
- 250 g tablet format
- Get preventive and continuous disinfection of the water
- Maintaining sufficient free chlorine rate is necessary (1 mg/l)
- Permanent chlorination is recommended.
- Maintain a free chlorination rate for correct preventive and ongoing water cleaning
- Quantity. Package contains: 5 kg
Advantages of Chlorine treatment:
- Chlorine is a disinfectant and an oxidant
- Chlorine can be preserved by chemical stabilizers, thereby increasing its effectiveness and staying in the water even in direct sunlight. It is therefore recommended for outdoor swimming pools
- Chlorine is more economically priced than other water treatment products
Method of use:
- Initial treatment: add 15 g of graded shock chlorine or 1 tablet of shock chlorine for every m³ of water. After 2 hours, adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using pH reducer or increaser
- Maintenance treatment: with the pH of the water adjusted, place a tablet of chlorine slow in the skimmer baskets for each 25 m³ of water every 7 days. In the installations where dosing units are used, fill them with chlorine slow tablets and make the water circulate through them Necessarily the entire volume of water, must be recirculated every day through the filtering equipment
- Free residual chlorine, must always be between 0.5-2 mg/l
- Check the levels at least twice a day
- Prolonged contact of the product with the pool surface should be avoided in the case of polyester, liner, vinyl or painted pools. This product discolours them.