Chemical in monodosis pH reduce - 650g
New range in dosed format! The range of chemical products in monodose is a dosed format ready to use, so you save time in the treatment of water.
This format facilitates the task of taking care of the water in the pool, since they are exact doses for a medium or small pool. Forget about measuring the dose, use more product than necessary and save money with this chemical format. The great advantage of this product is that its format does not require direct contact with the product, thus avoiding possible risks.
Technical data sheet
- Problem Altered value
- Wight 650 g
- Type Single-dose
- Clear Dose - Single-dose pH reducer
- Single-dose granular format for easy application to pool
- Quantity. Package contains: 650 g
- Treatment to reduce the pH of the pool water
- Allows reducing and stabilising the pH, maintaining it among the values 7.2 - 7.7
- Maintain the pH in optimal conditions allows enjoying crystalline water
- Allows optimal efficiency of the disinfectant
- An adjusted pH prevents the irritation that could affect the skin of bathers when the pH is unbalanced
- Helps to lengthen the life of the pool
- 1 dose per 25 m³ to reduce the pH by 0.4
- Dimension: 13 x 22,5 x 4,5 cm
Method of use:
- Step 1: Daily revise that the pH value is within the recommended limits
- Ideal values: pH = 7.2-7.6, Chlorine = 1-2 ppm, and Bromide = 3.5 ppm
- Step 2: If the pH value is above that recommended (7.6), with the filtering in operation, empty 1 dosing of Clear Dose pH Minus to reduce 0.4 units of pH for each 25 m³ directly in the pool
- Important: always keep the filter running for at least 4 hours.